If you suspect you may have allergies, consider the following questions:
1. Are you bothered by any of the following potential allergens?
- Tree pollen
- Weather changes
- Dusty places
- Moldy places
- Raking leaves
- New buildings
- Insect stings
2. Have you experienced or are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Nasal symptoms (runny nose, congestion)
- Ear symptoms (pressure, pain, itchiness)
- Mouth and/or throat symptoms (post nasal drainage, sore throat, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing, itchiness)
- Eye symptoms (itchiness, increased drainage, redness, puffiness)
- Breathing problems (shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing)
- Stomach symptoms (acid reflex, nausea, diarrhea)
- Skin problems (dryness, eczema)
- Sleep problems (snoring, difficulty falling asleep)
3. Have you ever had a severe allergic reaction that required emergency care?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, contact us at (479) 750-2080 today to schedule an allergy test and/or develop a treatment plan.